1. I am committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. I strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information I collect and how I may use it.
3. When you submit a query to me, I may ask you for your name, job title, company, address, telephone number, email address and any other particulars.
4. I use your personal information to respond to your query. Your information is transmitted to me via email and is not stored on a publicly accessible web server.
5. I will only contact you with your consent.
6. I do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
7. I follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given me, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
8. I do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
10. I will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
12. If you have any questions about privacy please contact me.
© 2022 Emma's Childcare - Website developed by Mike Bricknell-Barlow
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this website without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited, and may lead to prosecution.